The UK is currently experiencing a public health emergency as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. We have carried out a full risk assessment in accordance with government guidelines which can be viewed in detail from the link below.
• Please do not come to the restaurant if you have any Covid-19 symptoms.
• Please stay at the table you are allocated, if you need anything please attract the attention of the staff who will come to you.
• Please keep children & dogs at your table & do not allow either to interact with other tables.
• Please use the hand sanitiser provided on your table during your visit.
• Please maintain social distancing with other guests & staff.
• Please use the upstairs toilets. The downstairs toilet is accessible & can be used for baby change.
• Please do not pass anyone on the stairs.
• Please be kind – we are all working hard to ensure you have a fabulous meal & experience with us.
• Covid Secure details will be explained to you once you are seated.
• There will be hand sanitiser on every table to be used during your visit (please do not remove them).
• Your table, chairs & hand sanitiser will be cleaned before you are able to sit down.
• Your table will not be laid, we will bring things to you when required.
• Our condiments will all be individual sachets for the time being.
• Our staff will maintain social distancing from you. When they bring things to your table, they will only be there for the briefest of time, please help them by keeping the table clear & remember what you ordered!
• Our staff will be following rigorous handwashing & cleaning protocols
• Our menu will be reduced but rest assured we will still be serving fresh, locally sourced, inspiring food.
• In accordance with government guidelines, we will not be wearing additional PPE (face shields, face masks or gloves).
• There are no plastic screens up–we believe our customers know how to socially distance & be respectful of one another.
We will do everything we can to ensure you have a wonderful experience at Oscar & Bentleys, if you have any questions before your visit please contact us on 01227 454544 or email